University Hill - Pedestrian Lighting
PROJECT COMPLETED IN OCTOBER 2016!
Pedestrian-scale lighting using full-spectrum “white light” LED lamps will be installed along key pedestrian corridors on University Hill.
Pedestrian-scale LED lighting will be installed on 14’ poles at 70’ to 90’ spacing. The existing vehicle-scale lighting on 30’ poles will be supplemented (and in some cases replaced) with new energy-efficient LED fixtures. The lighting improvements will occur on the following corridors:
- 11th Street from Arapahoe to E College avenues
- E College Avenue from 10th to 13th streets
- 12th Street from E College to Aurora avenues
- 13th Street from E College to Euclid avenues
- 18th Street from Broadway to Baseline Road
- Status: COMPLETE!
- Planning: COMPLETE!
- Design: COMPLETE!
- Construction: COMPLETE!
- Budget: $2 milliom
Project Photos (Click on image to see full-size photo.)
Final Project Celebration