Traffic Accident Reports (Including Hit and Run Without Suspect Information)
Reports may be received at the front counter under the following circumstances
- No one was injured.
- No summonses need to be issued.
- DUI or other impairment is not involved.
- All participants can show proof of insurance.
- Neither driver requests an officer.
- No vehicle requires towing.
- Only minor damage to vehicles.
If either driver is unable to provide proof of insurance, call Boulder Police Department Communications Center at (303) 441-3333 and ask to have an Officer respond.
Private Property Accidents
- Accidents which occur on private property may also be reported using the Traffic Accident Report Form.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting