Support Boulder Senior Services
There are several ways you can support Boulder Senior Services in its mission to foster the engagement and well-being of older adults and promote a positive image of aging through community collaboration and excellent services. Your generosity will enhance the well-being and vibrancy of our rapidly-growing senior population.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the Boulder Seniors Foundation.
- Donate to the Senior Services loan closet.
- Volunteer with Boulder Senior Services.
Boulder Seniors Foundation: Since 1980, the Boulder Seniors Foundation has worked in partnership with Boulder Senior Services to assist seniors in need. Mail your gift to the Boulder Seniors Foundation, P.O. Box 1392, Boulder, CO, 80306.
Senior Services loan closet: If you have a donation to make to our West Center loan closet, call 303-441-3148. Items such as walkers, wheelchairs, commode chairs or canes are always needed.
Your contribution of any size will be greatly appreciated to support our programs. All donations are tax-deductible and we will send you a receipt.
Volunteer Opportunities with Boulder Senior Services
You can support seniors in your community by volunteering with a program designed for aging adults who may need some extra help.
- Money Management helps seniors to balance a checkbook, read bills, write checks and monitor volunteer reports.
- From Piles to Files provides paperwork organization assistance to seniors.
- Peer Counseling training (typically offered in March and April each year) coaches volunteers on how to provide one-on-one counseling to those over 60 who are facing challenging life transitions or loses.
Call 303-441-4388 to learn more about these volunteer opportunities.