Family Services is comprised of the Family Resource Schools (FRS) and the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) programs that offer a range of comprehensive services in support of children and families in the city of Boulder. In addition, the City of Boulder supports the Boulder County Prevention and Intervention program (BCPIP).
- Work in partnership with other community agencies and institutions to better integrate and coordinate services for families and make them more accessible.
- Provide programming with a focus on building family strengths.
- Analyze community needs and recommend the development of "family friendly" public policy.
- Family Resource Schools - Broad range of supportive services for families at select elementary schools
- Child Care Subsidy and Referrals - Financial assistance and help finding quality child care
- Prevention and Intervention Program - Behavioral health services for middle and high school students and their families
- Youth Opportunities Program (YOP) - A variety of projects to help address youth community needs and elevate the youth voice in the community.