Beverage Licensing Authority
Beverage Licensing Authority, Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 3:00 PM, Council Chambers, Municipal Building – 2nd Floor, 1777 Broadway, Boulder, Colorado
P U B L I C N O T I C E
CITY OF BOULDER
BEVERAGE LICENSING AUTHORITY H E A R I N G
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2019, 3:00 P.M.
MUNICIPAL BUILDING – 2ND FLOOR
1777 BROADWAY, BOULDER, COLORADO
1. Agenda Item:
i. Member roll call;
ii. Approval of Beverage Licensing Authority (BLA) minutes from August 21, 2019 hearing;
iii. Hearing agenda issues from licensing clerk.
2. Matters from the Boulder Police Department.
3. Matters from the Responsible Association of Retailers (RAR).
4. General Public Comments for Beverage Licensing Authority.
5. Public hearing and consideration of a June 26, 2019 application from Pickled Peppers, LLC d/b/a Leaf, 1710 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO 80302; Lenny Martinelli and Sara Martinelli, Co-Owners, Gerald Manning, Managing Partner and Registered Manager with a business mailing address of 700 Main Street, Louisville, CO 80027, for a Permanent Modification of a Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
6. Public hearing and consideration of a July 22, 2019 application from BMAPS, LLC d/b/a New Boulder Gas, 2995 28th Street, Boulder, CO 80301; Bijaya Thapa, President, Secretary/Treasurer and Managing Member, Prakhhyat KC, Avaya Kunwar and Mandeep Basnyat, Members and with Sanjay Shrestha Member and Store Manager and with no other members with over 10% ownership interest, with a business mailing address of 41 Pebble Brook Court, Erie, CO 80516, for a New Fermented Malt Beverage Off-Premises type liquor license.
7. Matters from the Senior Counsel
8. Matters from the Licensing Clerk
a. Neighborhood boundary setting for applications for October 16, 2019 BLA hearing:
i. Fringe Pizza, LLC, LLC d/b/a Fringe Pizza for a New Beer and Wine type liquor license at 2900 Valmont Road, Suite A-1, Boulder, CO 80304.
ii. Everyday Stores, LLC, LLC d/b/a Everyday 5700 for a Permanent Modification of a Fermented Malt Beverage Off-Premise type liquor license at 1275 13th Street Boulder, CO 80302.
b. Expected Administrative Processing of Liquor License Transfer Applications-None for September
c. Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries requests for local licensing authority input on Application for Colorado Liquor Sales Room - None for September
d. Informational items
i. September Special Events and Temporary Modifications
ii. September Liquor License renewal mailing list
iii. LED Email-8/26/2019-2019 Liquor Rules Working Group Meeting #6-8/28/2019
iv. LED Email-8/27/2019- 2019 Liquor Rules Working Group Meeting #6 New Attachments
v. LED Bulletin 19-05 - 8/27/2019 – Hard Seltzer Bulletin
9. Matters from the Chair and Members of the Authority
For information, call (303) 441-3010. Any petitions or remonstrances pertaining to the above may be filed at the City of Boulder Finance Department, Sales Tax and Licensing Division, Brenton Building, 1136 Alpine Avenue, Boulder, Colorado.
It is the City of Boulder’s practice to provide more notice than is required by law whenever possible. However, this practice shall not be used to invalidate any action taken with the minimum notice required by state law.
Final on Wednesday September 4, 2019
Mishawn J. Cook, Licensing Administrator, CMC
Published on Sunday, September 8, 2019, in the Daily Camera newspaper