Beverage Licensing Authority
P U B L I C N O T I C E
CITY OF BOULDER
BEVERAGE LICENSING AUTHORITY H E A R I N G
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2019, 3:00 P.M.
MUNICIPAL BUILDING – 2ND FLOOR
1777 BROADWAY, BOULDER, COLORADO
1. Agenda Item:
i. Member roll call;
ii. Approval of Beverage Licensing Authority (BLA) minutes from August 21, 2019 hearing;
iii. Approval of Beverage Licensing Authority (BLA) minutes from September 18, 2019 hearing;
iv. Hearing agenda issues from licensing clerk.
2. Matters from the Boulder Police Department.
3. Matters from the Responsible Association of Retailers (RAR).
4. General Public Comments for Beverage Licensing Authority.
5. Public hearing and consideration of a July 26, 2019 application from Boulder Roadhouse LLC d/b/a Roadhouse at Depot Square, 2366 Junction Place, Boulder, CO 80302; Michael Shipp, Member, and Daniel Shipp, Member and Registered Manager, with a business mailing address of 1085 S. Gaylord Street, Denver, CO 80209, for a renewal of a Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
6. Public hearing and consideration of an August 14, 2019 application from Fringe Pizza, LLC d/b/a Fringe Pizza, 2900 Valmont Road, Suite A1, Boulder, CO 80304; Dewey Brown, Member, Lisa Lund-Brown, Member, Whitney Rajotte, Member, and with Nathan Rajotte, Member and Proposed Manager, and with no other members with over 10% ownership interest, with a business mailing address of 5400 Spine Road, Suite D, Boulder, CO 80301, for a New Beer and Wine type liquor license.
7. Public hearing and consideration of an August 15, 2019 application from Everyday Stores LLC d/b/a Everyday Store 5700, 1275 13th Street, Boulder, CO 80302; Harbans Lali, President, Gurbinder Virk, Member, and with Dange Padam, Store Manager, with a business mailing address of 1360 W 13th Avenue, Broomfield, CO 80020, for a Permanent Modification of a Fermented Malt Beverage Off-Premises type liquor license.
8. Matters from the Senior Counsel
9. Matters from the Licensing Clerk
a. Neighborhood boundary setting for applications for November 20, 2019 BLA hearing:
i. Success Foods Management Group LLC d/b/a Torchy's Tacos for a New Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license at 2805 Pearl Street, Unit 5A, Boulder, CO 80301.
b. Expected Administrative Processing of Liquor License Transfer Applications - None for October
c. Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries requests for local licensing authority input on Application for Colorado Liquor Sales Room - None for October
d. Informational items
i. October Special Events and Temporary Modifications
ii. October Liquor License renewal mailing list
iii. LED Email – 9/9/2019 – LED – 2019 Liquor Rules Working Group Meeting #7 – 9/11/2019
iv. 9/13/2019 Email from Mishawn Cook regarding BLA 2020 BLA Board Application
v. LED Email – 9/25/2019 – LED – Application Fee Changing 10/1/2019 – Important
vi. LED Email – 9/30/2019 – LED – Rule Making – Fees
10. Matters from the Chair and Members of the Authority
For information, call (303) 441-3010. Any petitions or remonstrances pertaining to the above may be filed at the City of Boulder Finance Department, Sales Tax and Licensing Division, Brenton Building, 1136 Alpine Avenue, Boulder, Colorado.
It is the City of Boulder’s practice to provide more notice than is required by law whenever possible. However, this practice shall not be used to invalidate any action taken with the minimum notice required by state law.
Final on Wednesday October 2, 2019
Mishawn J. Cook, Licensing Administrator, CMC
Published on Sunday, October 6, 2019, in the Daily Camera newspaper