Beverage Licensing Authority Hearing
P U B L I C N O T I C E
CITY OF BOULDER
BEVERAGE LICENSING AUTHORITY H E A R I N G
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2021, at 3:00 P.M.
VIRTUAL HEARING DURING CITY EMERGENCY CLOSURE
VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO MEETING FOR ACCESS:
- Agenda Item:
- Instructions for virtual hearing and rules of decorum;
- Member roll call;
- Approval of Beverage Licensing Authority (BLA) minutes from January 20, 2021 hearing;
- Hearing agenda issues from licensing clerk
- Matters from the Boulder Police Department.
- Matters from the Responsible Association of Retailers (RAR).
- General Public Comments for the Beverage Licensing Authority.
- Public Hearing regarding Common Consumption Licenses (C.R.S. 44-3-909 and 44-9-910 and Reg. 47-328).
- Public hearing and continued consideration of an application filed on December 14, 2020 from Barchetta LLC, d/b/a Barchetta, 1644 Walnut Street, Boulder CO 80302; Jesse Jensen, Owner, Member, and Proposed Registered Manager, Sydney Miller, Owner and Member, Tim Miller, Owner and Member, and with Jerri Miller, Owner and Managing Member, with a business mailing address of 2008 Alpine Avenue, Boulder, CO 80304, for a New Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
- Public hearing and continued consideration of an application filed on December 18, 2020 from Landloch, LLC d/b/a Driftwind, 5565 Reservoir Road, Boulder CO 80301; Josh Dinar, Owner and Managing Member, Jeffrey Suskin, Owner and Managing Member, and with Katherine Dinar, Proposed Registered Manager, with a premises business mailing address, for a Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
- Matters from Senior Counsel
- Matters from the Licensing Clerk
- Expected Administrative Processing of Liquor License Transfer Applications – None for February 2021
- Processing of temporary modifications to expand outdoor dining areas: Staff update and modification applications list to be provided
- Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries requests for local licensing authority input on Application for Colorado Liquor Sales Room – None for February 2021
- Informational items
- Liquor License Renewals Sent - May 2021 Expirations
- Email from Mishawn Cook - 1.25.2021 - Beverage Licensing Authority board application recruitment closes on Thursday January 28, 2021 at 5PM
- LED - Email 1.22.2021 - LED - Virtual Enforcement Investigator Training – 1/28/2021 - 9am and 1:30pm
- Matters from the Chair and Members of the Authority
For information or to request to make comment for the public hearings, call (303)441-4192. Any petitions or remonstrances pertaining to the above may be filed via email at [email protected] or by mail to the City of Boulder Finance Department, Sales Tax and Licensing Division, Brenton Building, 1136 Alpine Avenue, Boulder, Colorado. Please note that mail is only received once per week due to the COVID-19 city building closures so email is strongly suggested for timely receipt for submission to the Beverage Licensing Authority.
It is the City of Boulder’s practice to provide more notice than is required by law whenever possible. However, this practice shall not be used to invalidate any action taken with the minimum notice required by state law.
Final on Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Mishawn J. Cook, Licensing Manager, CMC
Published on Sunday, February 7, 2021, in the Daily Camera newspaper