Beverage Licensing Authority Hearing
Beverage Licensing Authority, Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 3:00 PM, Virtual Hearing
P U B L I C N O T I C E
CITY OF BOULDER
BEVERAGE LICENSING AUTHORITY H E A R I N G
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17, 2021, at 3:00 P.M.
VIRTUAL HEARING DURING CITY EMERGENCY CLOSURE
VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO MEETING FOR ACCESS:
- Agenda Item:
- Instructions for virtual hearing and rules of decorum;
- Member roll call;
- Approval of Beverage Licensing Authority (BLA) minutes from February 17, 2021 hearing;
- Hearing agenda issues from licensing clerk.
- Matters from the Boulder Police Department.
- Matters from the Responsible Association of Retailers (RAR).
- General Public Comments for Future Beverage Licensing Authority Hearings.
- Public Hearing to gather BLA’s input on upcoming changes to Boulder Revised Code, Title 5, Chapter 7- Alcohol Offenses and to City Manager Rule - Public Consumption.
- Quarterly report from RHH Operating, LLC d/b/a Millennium Harvest House, 1345 28th Street, Boulder, CO 80302 regarding progress toward compliance to obtain all required State, County and City permits for the Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license (per the BLA request at the November 18, 2020 BLA Renewal Hearing).
- Public hearing and consideration of an application filed on December 9, 2020 from Yarakasu LLC d/b/a Tasuki, 1575 Folsom St, Boulder, CO 80302; Tsukasa Hibino, Owner and Manager, with a business mailing address of 7980 Niwot RD Longmont, CO 8050, for a renewal of a Beer and Wine type liquor license.
- Public hearing and consideration of an application filed on January 8, 2021 from Coma, LLC d/b/a Coma Mexican Grill, 4800 Baseline Rd, Unit E-105, Boulder, CO 80303; Juan Ibarra, Owner and Registered Manager, with a premise business mailing address, for a renewal of a Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
- Public hearing and consideration of an application filed on February 12, 2021 from My Neighbor Felix IV d/b/a My Neighbor Felix, 901 Pearl Street, Unit 100, Boulder, CO 80302; Francois Safieddine, Sole Owner, and Kristin Smittick, Proposed Registered Manager, with a business mailing address of 2015 Market Street, Denver, CO 80205, for a transfer of a Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
- Matters from Senior Counsel
- Public Thank You and Appreciation to Debra Kalish, Senior Counsel
- Matters from the Licensing Clerk
- Expected Administrative Processing of Liquor License Transfer Applications – None for March 2021
- Processing of temporary modifications to expand outdoor dining areas: Staff update and modification applications list to be provided
- Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries requests for local licensing authority input on Application for Colorado Liquor Sales Room – None for March 2021
- Informational items
- Liquor License Renewals Sent List - June 2021 Expirations
- LED Email 2.18.2021 - New LED Website
- LED Email 3.1.2021 - LED - Compliance Alert to Wholesalers - 3_1_2021
- Common Consumption Areas - data collected from other jurisdictions in preparation for April 21, 2021 continued public hearing on this topic
- Matters from the Chair and Members of the Authority
For information or to request to make comment for the public hearings, call (303)441-4192. Any petitions or remonstrances pertaining to the above may be filed via email at [email protected] or by mail to the City of Boulder Finance Department, Sales Tax and Licensing Division, Brenton Building, 1136 Alpine Avenue, Boulder, Colorado. Please note that mail is only received once per week due to the COVID-19 city building closures so email is strongly suggested for timely receipt for submission to the Beverage Licensing Authority.
It is the City of Boulder’s practice to provide more notice than is required by law whenever possible. However, this practice shall not be used to invalidate any action taken with the minimum notice required by state law.
Final on Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Mishawn J. Cook, Licensing Manager, CMC
Published on Sunday, March 7, 2021, in the Daily Camera newspaper