Current Transportation Master Plan
The Transportation Master Plan Process
In between each TMP update, the city engages in a process of continuous improvement toward the master plan goals.
- Plan: The Transportation Master Plan is updated with the help of the Boulder community.
- Do: The TMP Action Plan provides a high level, visual tool for what is needed to realize the goals of the Transportation Master Plan. The document is divided into sections for Immediate (1-2 year), Near Term (3-6 year), and Long Term (7-20 year) action items to achieve the goals of the TMP.
- Check: The Transportation Report on Progress is updated every 2 years (except during TMP update years), and serves as a check-in on the city's progress toward its stated goals. The Report on Progress is a report card that shows how well the city is achieving the plan's goals and objectives, and where the city is falling short. In addition to the Report on Progress, the City of Boulder also uses several other performance check-ins to measure progress in other areas. For more information, visit the Transportation Use Measurements page.
Previous TMP Update Files
- 2018 Transportation Report on Progress
- 2014 Transportation Master Plan
- 2014 Transportation Master Plan (TMP) Action Plan
- 2008 Transportation Master Plan
- 2003 Transportation Master Plan
- 2016 Transportation Report on Progress
- 2012 Transportation Report on Progress
- 2010 Transportation Report on Progress
- Transportation Master Plan 2012-2014: Summary of Community Engagement
- Electric Bikes Policy Review
- Communitywide EcoPass FAQs
- Developer TDM Requirements Best Practices Research