Park to Park - Free Chautauqua Shuttle
What is the Park to Park program?
Park to Park Shuttle 2021
The Park to Park shuttle operates from Memorial Day weekend (late May) to Labor Day weekend (early September). The 2021 season will be weekends between Saturday, May 29 through Monday, Sept. 6. The free shuttle runs on weekends and holidays only, and pay parking in/around Chautauqua Park is also in effect on weekends and holidays only. Parking revenue helps pay for the free shuttle.
COVID-19 safety measures
The Park-to-Park Shuttle is taking extra steps to keep riders safe and help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Face coverings are required for all passengers.
- Shuttle capacity may be limited.
- Dogs, strollers and gear are still welcome aboard.
- The Park to Park shuttle runs every 15 minutes from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on summer weekends and holidays.
- The shuttle picks up riders at several stops around Boulder as well as from the New Vista High School Parking lot (700 20th St.), the CU Regent parking lot (Regent Drive just east of Broadway) and the downtown Boulder parking garages. View map
- Free parking is available at downtown Boulder parking garages and at satellite parking lots at New Vista High School (700 20th Street) and CU Regent lot (Regent Drive just east of Broadway). View map
- Download the Transit app for real-time shuttle schedule and information.
- Paid parking at Chautauqua on weekends and summer holidays to match the free shuttle; cost $2.50/hour. May pay at pay stations or via ParkMobile or WayToPark apps.
- Shuttles also feature bike racks.
During fall, winter and spring, there is no shuttle or satellite parking service, and parking is free at Chautauqua.
Questions or comments? Email the Park to Park Team.
Event Shuttle: Hop 2 Chautauqua
Looking for the event bus? This is a separate service with a different schedule and parking locations run by the Colorado Chautauqua Association. Visit the Hop 2 Chautauqua page to learn more.