Park to Park - Free Chautauqua Shuttle
Park to Park returns May 25! Start your visit off right.
What Is Park to Park?
Shuttle and Parking Information
Park to Park will run every Saturday and Sunday, plus holidays, from May 25 through September 2.
- FREE SHUTTLE: Rides to and from Chautauqua without breaking the bank from downtown Boulder and satellite parking lots. View map
- CONVENIENT PARKING for free at downtown Boulder parking garages and at satellite parking lots (New Vista High School at 700 20th Street) and CU Regent lot (Regent Drive just east of Broadway). View map
- FAST: The shuttle will run every 15 minutes from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Download the Transit app for real-time shuttle schedule and information.
- DOGS and BIKES are welcome! And yes, there is room for all your gear, too.
More Options: Lyft Discounts and Paid Parking at Chautauqua
Need an alternative way to Chautauqua during the summer months? We've got you covered.
- LYFT DISCOUNTS: The city partners with Lyft to offer free and discounted rides to Chautauqua on summer weekends and holidays:
- FREE Lyft rides between the CU-Regent or New Vista lot and Chautauqua between 6-8 a.m. and 8-11 p.m. Great for Chautauqua employees, early morning hikers, Dining Hall date nights and more before and after the shuttle service hours. Code: PARKTOPARK2019
- $2.50 off Lyft rides to and from Chautauqua ($5 off round-trip) all day. Code: RIDETOHIKE2019
- Both Lyft promo codes are only available summer weekends and holidays (Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day).
- PAID PARKING at Chautauqua and the neighborhood north of Baseline on summer weekends and holidays from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ($2.50 per hour, no time limit).
- Download the Parkmobile app or the WaytoPark app to pay, or use the kiosks on Baseline, at the Ranger Cottage and near the Dining Hall to pay using your license plate number.
- Note there is no charge for parking at the accessible parking spaces within Chautauqua with a handicapped placard visibly displayed.
- Parking is free before 8 a.m. and after 5 p.m., as well as on weekdays.
Questions or comments? Email the Park to Park Team.
Learn more about where the Park to Park pilot program came from and the overall CAMP effort.
Event Shuttle: Hop 2 Chautauqua
Looking for the event bus? This is a separate service with a different schedule and parking locations run by the Colorado Chautauqua Association. Visit the Hop 2 Chautauqua page to learn more.