Park to Park - Free Chautauqua Shuttle
Park to Park Shuttle 2020
The Park to Park shuttle operates from Memorial Day weekend (late May) to Labor Day weekend (early September). The last day of the 2020 season was Monday, Sept. 7. The free shuttle runs on weekends and holidays only, and pay parking in/around Chautauqua Park is also in effect on weekends and holidays only. Parking revenue helps pay for the free shuttle.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The Park-to-Park Shuttle is taking extra steps this yeasr to keep riders safe and help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- This year, the program will use larger, full-sized buses to allow for social distancing.
- Only 10 riders will be allowed on the bus at a time.
- All passengers will enter at the rear door.
- Face coverings are required for all passengers.
- Dogs, strollers and gear are still welcome aboard.
What Is the Park to Park?
The city has partnered with Lyft to provide discount codes for travel to and from Chautauqua, providing another option for traveling to Chautauqua without needing to find a space to park:
Promo code: PARK2PARK
Provides free Lyft ride taken between hours 6am - 8am and 8pm - 11pm weekends during the pilot for pick up and drop off between New Vista/CU Regent lots and Chautauqua from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Promo code: RIDE2HIKE
$2.50 off one-way trip from Anywhere to Chautauqua ($5 round trip) on weekends from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- The Park to Park shuttle runs every 15 minutes from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on summer weekends and holidays.
- The shuttle picks up riders at several stops around Boulder as well as from the New Vista High School Parking lot (700 20th St.), the CU Regent parking lot (Regent Drive just east of Broadway) and the downtown Boulder parking garages. View map
- Free parking is available at downtown Boulder parking garages and at satellite parking lots at New Vista High School (700 20th Street) and CU Regent lot (Regent Drive just east of Broadway). View map
- Download the Transit app for real-time shuttle schedule and information.
- Paid parking at Chautauqua on weekends and summer holidays to match the free shuttle; cost $2.50/hour. May pay at pay stations or via ParkMobile or WayToPark apps.
During fall, winter and spring, there is no shuttle or satellite parking service, and parking is free at Chautauqua.
Questions or comments? Email the Park to Park Team.
Learn more about where the Park to Park pilot program came from and the overall CAMP effort.
Event Shuttle: Hop 2 Chautauqua
Looking for the event bus? This is a separate service with a different schedule and parking locations run by the Colorado Chautauqua Association. Visit the Hop 2 Chautauqua page to learn more.