Park to Park - Free Chautauqua Shuttle
Park to Park runs through Labor Day. Start your visit off right.
What Is Park to Park?
Park to Park will run every Saturday and Sunday, plus holidays, from May 26 through September 3.
- FREE SHUTTLE: Rides to and from Chautauqua without breaking the bank, plus free parking at satellite locations and downtown Boulder parking garages
- FAST: The shuttle will run every 15 minutes from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Download the Transit app for real-time shuttle schedule and information.
- DOGS are welcome! And yes, there is room for all your hiking gear, too.
Need an alternative way to Chautauqua? We've got you covered.
- LYFT DISCOUNTS: Use the following codes to catch a ride to and from Chautauqua on Saturdays and Sundays:
- PARKTOPARK2018: Free Lyft rides between the CU-Regent or New Vista lot and Chautauqua from 6 - 8 a.m. and 8 - 11 p.m. (before and after shuttle hours)
- RIDETOHIKE2018: $2.50 discount ($5 round-trip) to and from Chautauqua anytime Saturdays and Sundays.
- PAID PARKING at Chautauqua and neighborhood north of Baseline on weekends and holidays ($2.50 per hour, no time limit).
- Download the Parkmobile app or the WaytoPark app to pay, or use the kiosks on Baseline, at the Ranger Cottage and near the Dining Hall to pay using your license plate.
- Note there is no charge for parking at the accessible parking spaces within Chautauqua with a handicapped placard visibly displayed.
Let us know how your visit to Chautauqua was by answering a few questions.
General questions or comments? Email the Park to Park Team.
Event Shuttle: Hop 2 Chautauqua
Looking for the event bus? This is a separate service with a different schedule and parking locations run by the Colorado Chautauqua Association. Visit the Hop 2 Chautauqua page to learn more.