Pedestrian Crossing Treatments
One of the goals of the city's Transportation Master Plan (TMP) is to provide a transportation system that emphasizes the role of walking as a primary mode of travel. Providing safe and efficient pedestrian crossing treatments helps achieve this goal and supports the city's overall Vision Zero safety goal.
This document assists staff with determining where it is appropriate to install pedestrian crossing treatments and what type of treatment to install.
The following locations have been identified to receive pedestrian crossing treatments based on data collection and evaluation by the City of Boulder Transportation Division.
Transportation staff are working to prioritize these projects and identify funding sources.
- Folsom Street and Taft Drive
- Pearl Street and 23rd Street
- 63rd Street and Coot Lake parking lot
- Quince Avenue and 15th Street
- Folsom Street and Thornbird Place
- Alpine Avenue and 14th Street
- Colorado Avenue east of 30th Street
- 26th Street and Agate Road