Transportation Advisory Board (TAB)
CITY OF BOULDER
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MEETING DATE: Monday, 8 January 2018
MEETING TIME: 6:00 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway
- Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
- Approval of Minutes from the November meeting / 6:00 p.m.
- * Public Comment / 6:05 p.m.
- * Safe Streets Boulder – Toward Vision Zero Implementation (Bracke/Cowern) / 6:10 p.m.
- * Public hearing and consideration of a recommendation regarding the Chautauqua Access Management Plan (CAMP) – Proposed Next Steps for 2018+ (Cowern/Bevis/Wagner) / 6:30 p.m.
- Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding Transportation Master Plan (TMP) implementation progress, including review of Draft 2018 Transportation Report on Progress and scoping for 2018-19 TMP Update (Rutsch/Bracke)/ 7:15 p.m.
- Climate Commitment transportation coordination update (Tupper/Lehman) / 8:15 p.m.
Matters / 8:35 p.m.
Matters from the Board
Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
- HOP Study (Rigler)
- East Arapahoe Transportation Plan (Drozdek)
- Toward Vision Zero Community Working Group (Nicoll)
- 30th & Colorado Corridor Studies (Nozzi)
- Open Board Comment
- Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
Matters from the Staff/ Non-Agenda / 9:05 p.m.
Regional studies update (Gardner-Sweeney)
- SH 119 Corridor Planning - Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and commuter bikeway
- Other matters.
- Regional studies update (Gardner-Sweeney)
- Matters from the Board
- Future Schedule Discussion /9:25 p.m.
- Adjournment / 9:10 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3266, or via Email [email protected] . Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov. Please note agenda item times are approximate.