Report an Issue or Request Service
To report an urgent safety issue, call Transportation Maintenance at 303-441-3200 from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. At any other time, call Boulder Police dispatch at 303-441-3333.
If there is no immediate threat to public safety, select an issue from the list of "Service Requests" links to the right.
City of Boulder Transportation Maintenance Services
- Capital Street Pavement Maintenance - Major maintenance, preservation and rehabilitation.
- Concrete Maintenance - Repairing catch basins, gutters and curbs.
- Median Maintenance - Mowing and repairing trees, shrubs, and irrigation systems on medians.
- Minor Street Pavement Maintenance - Minor patching and pothole repairs.
- Path Maintenance - Inspecting, sweeping,maintaining, and removing snow/ice from multi-use paths.
- Sidewalk Maintenance - Repairing sidewalks and pedestrian curb access ramps.
- Snow and Ice Removal - Clearing primary and secondary streets, on-street bike lanes, and paths.
- Street Cleaning - Sweeping, cleaning, and spraying streets/gutters to remove dirt and debris.
- Traffic Signal Maintenance - Installing, maintaining, operating, and timing traffic signals.
Private property owners are responsible for removing, trimming, or cutting vegetation on their property that:
- overhangs a sidewalk, right of way, multi-use path, or meter pit; or
- creates a public safety hazard, obstruction, or sight problem.