The Vision reflects the 1996 TMP in representing the completed multimodal system desired by the community. It is fiscally unconstrained and will take longer than 2025 to support financially as it has a total estimated cost of $729 million, more than $300 million over expected revenues by 2025. This program includes the strategic initiatives of the Action Plan and also would:
- Increase maintenance and operations funding to a life-cycle replacement level where we fully maintain our facilities;
- Complete the enhancement investments in all the multimodal corridors;
- Complete the Community Transit Network (CTN) with 13 routes;
- Complete the bicycle and pedestrian systems;
- Significantly expand Transportation Demand Management (TDM) efforts to include the Community Pass, providing Eco Passes for all residents and employees;
- Expand parking management to other areas of the community; and
- Complete all roadway improvements.