Boulder Utility Bill Information
Charges for water, wastewater and flood control services are billed to Boulder utility customers each month. Customer billing dates are determined by the area of town where the customer's property is located and when the meter is read. All payments are due within ten days after receiving a utility bill.
- view water usage history;
- view water budget information; and
- access water conservation information and city news.
- Payment Options
- Start or Stop Water Service
- Water Utility Rates
- Wastewater Utility Rates
- Stormwater and Flood Management Rates
- Water Conservation
- Water Meters
Questions? Call the Utility Billing Office at 303-441-3260.