Your Utility Bill
Charges for water, wastewater and flood control services are billed to Boulder utility customers each month. Customer billing dates are determined by the area of town where the customer's property is located and when the meter is read. All payments are due within ten days after receiving a utility bill.
|Pay Online||Pay your bill online at https://www.secured-server.biz/BoulderColorado/HP/|
|Pay by Mail||Write your account number on the memo line of your check and include the payment stub in the return envelope provided. You may also address an envelope to:
City of Boulder Utility Billing Office
Boulder, CO 80263-0275
|Pay by Phone||Call 888-601-3012 during regular business hours to pay your bill using a credit or debit card.|
|Pay in Person||Pay your bill in person at the Utility Billing Office during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The office is closed from 2 to 3 p.m. every Thursday.|
|Deposit your bill in the Utility Billing drop-box, located on the north side of the Municipal Building at 1777 Broadway.|
|You can set up recurring payments that are automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account, or your debit or credit card, ten days after the billing date each month. Visit https://www.secured-server.biz/BoulderColorado/HP/ to enroll in the recurring payment plan program (see below for more information).|
Utility Billing Resources
Visit the MyBUB website at https://myboulderutilitybill.bouldercolorado.gov to:
- view water usage history;
- view water budget information; and
- access water conservation information and city news.
The City of Boulder offers two simple and convenient ways for you to pay your monthly water bill using your bank or credit account.
1. Recurring Bank Account Debit Program
Monthly payments are automatically deducted from your bank account.
2. Recurring Credit Card Program
Monthly payments are automatically deducted from your American Express, MasterCard, or VISA account.
- You will continue to receive your normal water bill about 10 days before the stated amount will be deducted from your account.
- You will not incur any additional costs by using the Recurring Bank Account Debit or Recurring Credit Card programs.
- Visit https://www.secured-server.biz/BoulderColorado/HP/ to enroll in the recurring payment plan program.
- If you are paying your bills using your bank or a third-party payment service, please make sure to provide both the seven-digit customer number and 10-digit account number when setting up a recurring payment plan.
In case of financial hardship, contact the Utility Billing Office to request arrangements for an extended payment term. Utility charges are ultimately the liability of the property owner and, if unpaid, water service may be discontinued. Utility Billing staff will work with you to help maintain your water service during periods of financial hardship.