Boulder Utility Bill Information
Charges for water, wastewater and flood control services are billed to Boulder utility customers each month. Customer billing dates are determined by the area of town where the customer's property is located and when the meter is read. All payments are due within ten days after receiving a utility bill.
- pay your bill
- view water usage history
- view water budget information
- access water conservation information and city news
Please note, login credentials for the old MyBUB website and payment website will not work. You must re-register on the new customer portal.
- Payment Options
- Start or Stop Water Service
- Water Utility Rates
- Water Budget Information
- Wastewater Utility Rates
- Stormwater and Flood Management Rates
- Water Conservation
- Water Meters
- Map of Water and Stormwater Areas
Questions? Call the Utility Billing Office at 303-441-3260.