Utility Bill Payment Options
|Pay Online||Pay your bill online|
|Pay by Mail||
Write your account number on the memo line of your check and include the payment stub in the return envelope provided. Please mail your payment to:
City of Boulder Utility Billing
|Pay by Phone||Call 888-601-3012 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to pay your bill using a credit or debit card.|
|Pay by Text Message||Set up text message bill payments and reminders for your utility bill.|
|Pay in Person||Pay your bill with check or cash in person at the Utility Billing Office at 1777 Broadway. Office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, but is closed from 2 to 3 p.m. every Thursday.|
|Payment Drop-off||Deposit your bill in the Utility Billing drop-box, located on the north side of the Municipal Building at 1777 Broadway.|
|Auto Payment Plans||You can set up auto payments that are automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account, or your debit or credit card, ten days after the billing date each month. Enroll in the auto payment plan program or see below for more information.|
|Contact the Office||Phone: 303-441-3260
Email: [email protected]
Auto Payment Plans
The City of Boulder offers two simple and convenient ways for you to pay your monthly water bill using your bank or credit account.
1. Auto Bank Account Debit Program
Monthly payments are automatically deducted from your bank account.
2. Auto Credit Card Program
Monthly payments are automatically deducted from your American Express, MasterCard, or VISA account.
- You will continue to receive your normal water bill about 10 days before the stated amount will be deducted from your account.
- You will not incur any additional costs by using the Auto Bank Account Debit or Auto Credit Card programs.
- Enroll in the auto payment plan program.
- If you are paying your bills using your bank or a third-party payment service, please make sure to provide both the seven-digit customer number and 10-digit account number when setting up an auto payment plan.
Financial Hardship Payment Arrangements
In case of financial hardship, contact the Utility Billing Office to request arrangements for an extended payment term. Utility charges are ultimately the liability of the property owner and, if unpaid, water service may be discontinued. Utility Billing staff will work with you to help maintain your water service during periods of financial hardship.