Look at All We Can Save through a local lens with contributor, scientist and climate activist Dr. Jane Zelikova alongside Boulder’s City Manager and Climate Initiatives Department.
Dr. Jane Zelikova, author of an essay in All We Can Save
Nuria Rivera-Vandermyde, Boulder City Manager
Jamie Harkins, Boulder Climate Initiatives Department
Suggested reading from All We Can Save:
- "What is Emergent Strategy?" by Adrienne Maree Brown
- "How to Talk About Climate Change" by Katharine Hayhoe
- "Being Human" by Naima Penniman
- "Home is Always Worth It" by Mary Annaise Hegler
- "Solutions Underfoot" by Jane Zelikova
- "Community is Our Best Chance" by Christine E. Nieves Rodriguez
One Book, One Boulder 2021
Boulder Public Library and the Boulder Library Foundation are proud to host One Book One Boulder: Read, Engage, Grow. This program aims to bring Boulder together through the shared experience of reading and discussing the same book. Participate in a variety of events, including book discussion groups, workshops, performances and storytimes. Generously sponsored by the Boulder Library Foundation.
This year the library has chosen to focus on the climate crisis, selecting the book “All We Can Save: Truth, Courage, and Solutions for the Climate Crisis,” edited by Ayana Elizabeth Johnson and Katharine Wilkinson.