- 2023 WRAB meetings will be held in a hybrid format. At this time, the public is invited to participate virtually only.
- The active meeting link and call-in information is posted below.
One tap mobile :
US: +17193594580,,89894853359# or +12532158782,,89894853359#
US: +1 719 359 4580 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 898 9485 3359
- Call to Order (6:00 p.m.)
- Approval of February meeting minutes (6:03 p.m.)
- * Virtual Public Comment (6:05 p.m.) **
- * Public Hearing and Consideration of a Recommendation Regarding the Upper Goose Creek and Twomile Canyon Creek Flood Mitigation Study (6:15 p.m.) **
- Matters from the Board (7:15 p.m.)
- Matters from Staff (7:25 p.m.)
- Discussion of Future Schedule (7:35 p.m.)
- Adjourn (7:45 p.m.)
City of Boulder staff is unable to provide individual technical assistance or one-on-one communication once a meeting has started as this distracts from their ability to facilitate the live session.
* Public Comment Item
** Note - 2023 WRAB meetings will be held in a hybrid format. At this time, the public is invited to participate virtually only.
Agenda item times are approximate.