Board Agendas and Materials
The BOZA typically meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 4 p.m. The board will meet either in the City Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway or hold the meeting Virtually. The dates, times and locations are subject to change.
Board of Zoning Adjustment Meetings
New videos will be posted within three business days of each meeting.
Contacting BOZA through email should be for public comments specific to an active application item on a forthcoming agenda. For general questions and correspondences related to zoning, the variance process or BOZA, please contact Planning & Development Services via Inquire Boulder or contact the appropriate staff directly.
BOZA meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 4 p.m. The board will meet either in the City Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway, or hold the meeting virtually. Specific details and pertinent Information for each meeting can be found under ‘Upcoming Events.' Additionally, the BOZA application deadline is now the 2nd Monday of each month for the following month’s meeting.
Speaking at the Board of Zoning Adjustment Meeting Instructions
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review MUST be received via email at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting. Anything received after the 48-hour window has closed will not be considered.
- Submit written comments in advance of the hearing to BOZA@bouldercolorado.gov. Please note that we currently CANNOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
- Speak under public comment or observe the public hearing via video conference. The conference link will be at the top of the agenda on the appropriate event page.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone (if computer audio is not available).
- BOZA Meeting Guidelines
- Public Participation in Virtual Meetings
- Rules of Decorum for Virtual Meetings