2023 Boards and Commissions Recruitment
Volunteers appointed to serve on a board or commission help City Council examine issues and, in turn, work with elected officials and staff to shape the future of Boulder.
The following boards and commissions will be filling vacancies for 2023:
- Arts Commission
- Beverage Licensing Authority
- Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Boulder Junction Access District - Parking Commission
- Boulder Junction Access District - Travel Demand Management Commission
- Cannabis Licensing Advisory Board
- Design Advisory Board
- Downtown Management Commission
- Environmental Advisory Board
- Housing Advisory Board
- Human Relations Commission
- Landmarks Board
- Library Commission
- Open Space Board of Trustees
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning Board
- Transportation Advisory Board
- University Hill Commercial Area Management Commission
- Water Resources Advisory Board
Applications will be open until Monday, Jan. 30, 2023, and applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
For more information about the City of Boulder’s boards and commissions, visit the city's Boards and Commissions webpage.
Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 303-441-4222 or via email at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance with the applications.