Start or Stop Water Service

Use this form to contact the City of Boulder Utility Billing Office to start or stop service when moving in or out of a property.

  • Title companies must use the Property Transfer Form at
  • Forms must be received at least 48 hours prior to move in date which must be a business day not including holidays or weekends.
  • Do not submit this form more than 14 days prior to move in or move out date.