One of the most upscale looking homes in the Permanently Affordable Housing program. Spacious, wood (engineered) floors, 10 ft high ceilings, and a private patio. Large, south-facing windows provide wonderful light. You'll enjoy the incredible amount of storage in the large laundry room and separate storage room. Bedrooms and bathrooms are separated for extra privacy. In the chic NoBo neighborhood within walking distance of restaurants, Amante Coffee, Moxie Bakery, and Upslope Brewery. Quick access to all outdoor amenities that make Boulder a great place to live. Right on the bus line.
- Max Price: $208,341
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Square Feet: 1,052
- HOA: $245/month. Last HOA change was $16 on 1/1/2018 (HOA evaluation check list PDF)
- Tax: $1,183/year
- Parking: Assigned parking space
- Pet Policy: Cats and dogs allowed, maximum 2 pets
- Exclusions: Washer, dryer, portable AC unit, front door keypad and decorative wall shelves in living room are excluded.
- Solutions grant eligible (applicants need to qualify)