Due to COVID-19, and the threat that this pandemic presents to the public as well as our emergency responders, measures to prevent the spread are in place within the Boulder Police Department.
- The lobby will re-open to the public on June 1st.
- Court ordered fingerprinting service will be available starting June 1st by appointment only. Please call 303-441-3300 to schedule.
- Record Requests are currently be fulfilled electronically.
- Property retrieval from Property and Evidence can still be accommodated if necessary with minimal contact.
- Our Ride-Along program is on hold until further notice.
- Our Youth Academy program has been cancelled.