- Equity in Arts Learning for Colorado Youth (EAL) seeks to increase access to arts education for historically marginalized youth. Grants of $10,000-$25,000 are available to support projects that bring professional artists and culture bearers into educational settings to lead programming with youth ages 4-21. Projects supported by EAL will exemplify the value of arts education, encouraging ongoing community support. Deadline Dec. 1.
- Two preparedness grant opportunities are available from the Performing Arts Readiness (PAR) project with application deadlines in early 2024.
- Grants of up to $7,250 for 9 performing arts organizations for the creation of individual institutional emergency preparedness or Continuity of Operations (CoOP) plans. Deadline Jan. 15, 2024.
- Grants of $5,000 - $25,000 each will be awarded for 4 projects to support both the development of new or emerging disaster preparedness networks that include performing arts and culture organizations, or the expansion of existing networks to increase participation among performing arts organizations. Deadline March 1, 2024.
- Greater Boulder Youth Orchestra seeks a Marketing & Events Coordinator. The Marketing & Events Coordinator develops and implements the marketing plans for GBYO, and assists with certain events throughout the season. Deadline Dec. 15.
- Community Foundation Boulder County’s 15 Forever is now accepting applications. 15 Forever is an innovative youth civic engagement, leadership, and grant making program for Boulder County high schoolers. Youth build leadership skills, collaborate with other students, and tackle community issues. 15 Forever starts in January 2024 and ends in May 2024 with an end of year celebration. Deadline Dec. 15.
- Colorado Creative Industries is now accepting nominations for the Governor's Creative Leadership Awards. The Governor's Creative Leadership Awards honor community members across Colorado for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries. Awardees celebrate the arts through advocacy, vision, collaboration, and innovation. Awards are given every year during the Colorado Creative Industries Summit. Colorado Creative Industries gives this award to celebrate creative excellence in Colorado. Submit nominations via the CCI portal.
- Applications are open for the 5th Mo’Print biennial event, happening March 2024.
- There is an opening of an artist studio at the House of Serein.
- Creativity Alive seeks art or performances here to be considered for the "SEEN" art shows and performances to take place in Boulder, Colorado and online juried exhibits. They are now accepting submissions on a rolling basis for November 2023 to January 2024 exhibits and performances at the Sanctuary Art Gallery and OZO Coffee in February 2024. Submissions deadline: Jan. 12, 2024.
- The Artist Communities Alliance (ACA) Network has a list of upcoming artist residency programs.
- Visit our Opportunities and Resources page for ongoing opportunities.
Evergreen Resources and Opportunities
CITY OF BOULDER
- Boulder Arts Commission Grants
- City of Boulder Public Art
- Resources for Artists Experience Harassment
- City of Boulder job openings can be found on the website.
GRANT SEARCH ENGINES AND RESOURSE LISTS
- Colorado Grants Guide – Free with a Boulder Public Library card!
- Artwork Archive Blog
- Joining Vision and Action
- Grant Station
- Grant Watch
- Hyperallergic’s Opportunities page has national listings by month.
- Colorado Creative Industries
- Arts Incubator of the Rockies
- Boulder Chamber Job Board, featuring open roles from Chamber members, as well as opportunities to join their team.
- Boulder County Arts Alliance (BCAA)
- Colorado Association of Funders
- Colorado Creative Industries
- Colorado Dance Education Organization
- Colorado Visitor’s Bureau
- Community Foundation Boulder County
- Denver Actors Fund
- El Pomar Foundation
- Kroger Community Foundation
- Presenting Denver
- Rose Community Foundation
- Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD)
- Social Venture Partners
- Think360Arts: Teaching Artists
- Americans for the Arts (AFTA)
- Artwork Archive
- Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- UC Berkeley has created a Mental Health Resources Guide to help prevent creative and professional burnout
- The National Coalition for Arts’ Preparedness & Emergency Response is a voluntary task force of national, regional, state and local arts organizations, and other agencies. They have the capacity and ability to respond effectively to disasters and emergencies affecting the arts and culture sector.
- CERF+ was started by artists for artists in the craft community as a grassroots mutual aid effort in 1985. It has since emerged as the leading nonprofit organization that uniquely focuses on safeguarding artists’ livelihoods nationwide. CERF+ serves artists who work in craft disciplines by providing a safety net to support strong and sustainable careers.
- The Colorado Artist Relief Fund supports artists experiencing economic distress.
ART IN PUBLIC PLACES
- Americans for the Arts Public Art Network
- Call for Entry (Café)
- City of Longmont
- City of Loveland
- Denver Arts and Venues
- Town of Lyons
- Fund for Writers
- New Pages
- Money Saving Guide for Authors and Writers
- Poets & Writers Magazine
- Poetry Writing and Analysis Guide
- The Ultimate Freelance Writing Career Guide
- Disney/ABC Television Group
- Film Festivals Calls for Entry
- Film Independent
- Movie Bytes
- No Film School
- New York Television Festival (NYTVF)
- Vision Maker Media
- Art Cantina
- Art Deadlines List
- Call for Entry (Café)
- College Art Association
- Professional Artist Magazine
Have a suggestion to add to our list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.