Housing Advisory Board (HAB)
The Housing Advisory Board (HAB) advises City Council and staff and has the following functions:
- To advise the city council and city manager on housing issues, strategies, goals and policies.
- To study and recommend to the council and the city manager long and short-range goals, ordinances, funding priorities and programs to address recognized housing needs.
- To develop and recommend, with community input, innovative approaches to accomplish the city's housing goals, including tools for preserving existing housing.
- To advise the city council and city manager concerning the impacts of city policy proposals on housing affordability, diversity and accessibility.
- To review regional housing issues and make recommendations to the city council.
- To advise the city council concerning an appropriate advocacy role for the city in state and federal housing matters.
- To consult and coordinate with housing committees and other city boards and commissions to develop and support the city's housing efforts.
The HAB typically meets the 4th Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change. Please scroll down to view the upcoming meeting dates.
- Board Email: [email protected]
- Staff Liaison - Jay Sugnet - [email protected], 303-441-4057
- Board Secretary - Cori Marin - [email protected], 303-441-4134
The HAB consists of seven members appointed by City Council.
Housing Advisory Board Members
|Juliette Boone||[email protected]||April 2019-March 2024|
|Terry Palmos||April 2019-March 2024|
|Masyn Moyer||[email protected]||April 2018-March 2023|
|Vacant||April 2019-March 2022|
|Jacques Juilland - Chair||April 2018-March 2022|
|Judy Nogg - Vice Chair||[email protected]||April 2018-March 2021|
|Daniel Teodoru||April 2018-March 2020|
Housing Advisory Board Meeting Dates
|MEETING DATE AND TYPE||AGENDA|
|January 22, 2020||01.22.20 HAB Packet|
|February 26, 2020|
|March 25, 2020|
|April 22, 2020|
|May 27, 2020|
|June 24, 2020|
|July 22, 2020|
|August 26, 2020|
|September 23, 2020|
|October 28, 2020|
Watch Housing Advisory Board Meetings
Housing Advisory Board meetings will be broadcast live on Comcast channel 8 and streamed lived on www.BoulderChannel8.com. Recorded versions will also be available on online at Watch Board and Commission Meetings.