Housing Advisory Board (HAB)
The Housing Advisory Board (HAB) advises City Council and staff and has the following functions:
- To advise the city council and city manager on housing issues, strategies, goals and policies.
- To study and recommend to the council and the city manager long and short-range goals, ordinances, funding priorities and programs to address recognized housing needs.
- To develop and recommend, with community input, innovative approaches to accomplish the city's housing goals, including tools for preserving existing housing.
- To advise the city council and city manager concerning the impacts of city policy proposals on housing affordability, diversity and accessibility.
- To review regional housing issues and make recommendations to the city council.
- To advise the city council concerning an appropriate advocacy role for the city in state and federal housing matters.
- To consult and coordinate with housing committees and other city boards and commissions to develop and support the city's housing efforts.
The HAB also provides advice to other city boards and City Council concerning the effects of city actions on housing.
The HAB typically meets the last Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change. Please scroll down to view the upcoming meeting dates.
- Board Email: [email protected]
- Staff Liaison - Jeff Yegian - [email protected], 303-441-4363
- Board Secretary - Cori Marin - [email protected], 303-441-4134
The HAB consists of five members appointed by City Council.
Housing Advisory Board Members
|Masyn Moyer (Vice Chair)||[email protected]||April 2018 - March 2023|
|Jacques Juilland||April 2018 - March 2022|
|Judy Nogg||[email protected]||April 2018 - March 2021|
|Leonard May (Chair)||April 2018 - March 2020|
|Adam Swetlik||[email protected]||April 2018 - March 2019|
2018 Housing Advisory Board Meeting Dates
|MEETING DATE AND TYPE||AGENDA|
|May 21, 2018||5-21-18 Packet|
|May 23, 2018||5-23-18 Packet|
|June 13, 2018||6-13-18 Packet|
|June 27, 2018||6-27-18 Agenda|
|July 11, 2018||7-11-18 Packet|
|July 25, 2018||7-25-18 Packet|
|August 8, 2018|
|August 22, 2018|
|September 26, 2018|
|October 24, 2018|
|November 28, 2018|