Transportation Advisory Board (TAB)
The Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) advises City Council, Planning Board and city staff on community transportation issues. The board also:
- Reviews transportation community and environmental assessment processes (CEAPs);
- Reviews plans for capital improvements;
- Reviews and recommends updates to the Transportation Master Plan; and
- Works with neighborhood groups, residents and staff on traffic mitigation issues.
TAB generally meets on the second Monday (and the fourth Monday, as-needed) of each month at 6 p.m. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change. Please scroll down to view upcoming meeting dates.
- Board Email - [email protected]
- Board Secretary - Meredith Schleske
- Board Secretary Email: [email protected]
- Staff Liaison - Erika Vandenbrande, 720-450-1488, [email protected]
TAB consists of five members appointed by City Council, each to five-year terms.
Transportation Advisory Board Members
|Robert Hutchinson||[email protected]||April 2020 - March 2022|
|Mark McIntyre||[email protected]||April 2018 - March 2023|
|Tila Duhaime, Chair||[email protected]||April 2017 - March 2021|
|Alex Weinheimer||April 2019 - March 2024|
|Ryan Schuchard||[email protected]||April 2020 - March 2025|
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled for the near future.
2021 Transportation Advisory Board Meeting Dates
Monday, 8 February 2021 VIRTUAL MEETING DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Monday, 8 March 2021 VIRTUAL MEETING DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Monday, 5 April 2021 Planning Board-Transportation Advisory Board Joint Work Session VIRTUAL MEETING DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Monday, 12 April 2021 VIRTUAL MEETING DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Monday, 10 May 2021 VIRTUAL MEETING DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Monday, 14 June 2021
Monday, 12 July 2021
Monday, 9 August 2021
Monday, 13 September 2021
Monday, 11 October 2021
Tuesday, 8 November 2021
Monday, 13 December 2021