Transportation Advisory Board (TAB)
The Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) advises City Council, Planning Board and city staff on community transportation issues. The board also:
- Reviews transportation community and environmental assessment processes (CEAPs);
- Reviews plans for capital improvements;
- Reviews and recommends updates to the Transportation Master Plan; and
- Works with neighborhood groups, residents and staff on traffic mitigation issues.
TAB generally meets on the second Monday (and the fourth Monday, as-needed) of each month at 6 p.m., in the City Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change. Please scroll down to view upcoming meeting dates.
- Board Email - [email protected]
- Board Secretary - Meredith Schleske
- Board Secretary Email: [email protected]
- Staff Liaison - Bill Cowern, 303-441-4054
TAB consists of five members appointed by City Council, each to five-year terms.
Transportation Advisory Board Members
|Robert Hutchinson||April 2020 - March 2022|
|Mark McIntyre||[email protected]||April 2018 - March 2023|
|Tila Duhaime||[email protected]||April 2017 - March 2021|
|Alex Weinheimer||April 2019 - March 2024|
|Lauren Lambert||April 2020 - March 2025|
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled for the near future.
2020 Transportation Advisory Board Meeting Dates
Monday, 13 January 2020 – Council Chambers
Monday, 10 February 2020 – Council Chambers
Monday, 9 March 2020 – Council Chambers CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Monday, 13 April 2020 – Council Chambers
Monday, 11 May 2020 – Council Chambers
Monday, 8 June 2020 – Council Chambers
Monday, 13 July 2020 – Council Chambers
Monday, 10 August 2020 – Council Chambers
Monday, 14 September 2020 – Council Chambers
Monday, 12 October 2020 – Council Chambers
Tuesday, 9 November 2020 – 1777 West Conference Room, Municipal Building
Monday, 14 December 2020 – Council Chambers