Your Guide to the Boulder Online Tax System
The Boulder Online Tax System offers enhanced user experiences and tax compliance functionality to city businesses, including the ability to:
- Complete a Business License application or register for a Special Event License
- File online tax returns with electronic payment options
- Sent direct messages to Sales Tax Staff
- View and print previously filed returns
- Manage account logins online, including the ability to manage access for third-party tax preparers and to manage access for each tax type.
- Change location and mailing addresses online.
- Amend returns and request refunds online.
- Renew a Business License
Navigating the Boulder Online Tax System
Access and find resources about the Boulder Online Tax System below, including how-to videos and PDF guides. If you need additional assistance please call 303-441-3050 or e-mail us at: email@example.com.