Show your support for Boulder Strong
Add a profile frame to your Facebook and Twitter social media accounts. You can also use the downloadable graphics below as social media posts. Share your thoughts and support using #BoulderStrong #TenTogetherBoulder.
Free Boulder Strong Graphics and Downloads
- Vertical graphic for Instagram story or smartphone background
- Horizontal graphic for social media or desktop background
- Square graphic for social media profile pictures.
- Printable poster — 8.5 x 11
- Printable poster — 11 x 17
- Yard Sign 24 x 18 , ready-to-produce. Contact your preferred printing vendor.
Collective moment of silence to honor lives lost
The community came together at 8 p.m. on Saturday, March 27, 2021 to create an opportunity to safely mourn in a difficult time. Together, we honored those lost and held space for the loved ones they left behind.
On the first night, we stepped outside to take 10 slow breaths, followed by 10 minutes of silence. Each breath and each minute was meant to honor the lives lost in the tragic Boulder shooting. The impact of this tragedy stretched across our community and nation, and all were welcome, whether they personally loved Boulder or just wanted to support us. We invited everyone to continue this practice as able for 10 days and to put a light in their window as a sign of hope and healing.