Arts Commission Meeting
The Arts Commission generally meets on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Penfield Tate II Municipal Building, Room W-101.
* The 2023 March meeting will have a delayed start time of 6:45 p.m.
Staff Liaison: Cris Jones, Interim Director of Community Vitality, email@example.com , 303-413-7302
- The 2023 March Meeting will have a delayed start of 6:45 p.m.
- The meeting link will be posted 24 hours in advance of the meeting and the information below will be active.
Join Boulder Arts Commission Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of the February 2023 Meeting Minutes
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
4. GRANTS BUSINESS
A. Recertification of 2022-24 General Operating Support (GOS) Grants.
Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts
Junkyard Social Club
NoBo Art District
Band of Toughs
Moon & Stars Foundation dba Kutandara, Pop-Up Parking Lot Concerts, $7,800
5. MATTERS FROM COMMISSIONERS
A. Recognitions and Farewells to Kathleen McCormick
6. MATTERS FROM STAFF
A. Questions about the Manager’s Memo
B. New Funding Allocations from the City Council Budget Adjustment