Link to Access Hearing: https://tinyurl.com/3upncptd
1. Agenda Item:
- i. Instructions for virtual hearing and rules of decorum;
- ii. Member roll call;
- iii. Continued Election of Chair and Vice Chair;
- iv. Approval of Beverage Licensing Authority (BLA) minutes from July 21, 2021 hearing;
- v. Approval of Beverage Licensing Authority (BLA) minutes from August 18, 2021 hearing;
- vi. Hearing agenda issues from licensing clerk.
2. Matters from the Boulder Police Department.
3. Matters from the Responsible Association of Retailers (RAR).
4. General Public Comments for Future Beverage Licensing Authority Hearings.
5. Mateo, LLC d/b/a Mateo, 1837 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO 80302 – Monthly status report to the BLA.
6. Quarterly report from RHH Operating, LLC d/b/a Millennium Harvest House, 1345 28th Street, Boulder, CO 80302 regarding progress toward compliance to obtain all required State, County and City permits for the Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license (per the BLA request at the November 18, 2020 BLA Renewal Hearing).
7. Public hearing and consideration of an application filed on April 1, 2021 from Ado’s LLC d/b/a Ado’s, 1143 13th Street, Unit 101, Boulder, CO 80302; Jose Salguero, Owner and Registered Manager with a premise business mailing address, for a renewal of a Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
8. Public hearing and consideration of an application filed on August 2, 2021 from Snooze BoCo LLC d/b/a Snooze, 1617 Pearl Street, Unit 100, Boulder, CO 80302; Adam Schlegel, Managing Member; Jon Schlegel, Managing Member; Christopher Jacobs, Member; David Birzon, CEO and Kellie Knotts, Registered Manager with a mailing address of 3001 Brighton Blvd, Suite 303, Denver CO 80216, for a renewal of a Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
9. Public hearing and consideration of an application filed on August 11, 2021 from Gemini Boulder LLC d/b/a Gemini, 1115 Pearl Street, Boulder CO 80302; Michael Mehiel, Member and Proposed Registered
Manager and Brian Pierce, Member with a premise business mailing address for a New Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
10. Matters from Assistant City Attorney
- a. 2021 BLA Legislative Update
11. Matters from the Licensing Clerk
- a. Neighborhood boundary setting for applications for October 20, 2021 BLA hearing:
- i. Sherry’s On The Hill LLC d/b/a Sherry’s Soda Shoppe for a New Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license at 1087 13th Street, Boulder CO 80302
- ii. My Neighbor Felix IV d/b/a My Neighbor Felix for a Permanent Modification of a Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license at 901 Pearl Street, Unit 100, Boulder CO 80302.
- b. Request for BLA direction: Gaku Ramen II, LLC d/b/a Gaku Ramen- 1119 13th Street, Boulder, CO 80302
- c. Expected Administrative Processing of Liquor License Transfer Applications – None for September 2021
- d. Processing of special event liquor permits & temporary modifications to expand outdoor dining areas: Staff update and modification applications list to be provided
- e. Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries requests for local licensing authority input on Application for Colorado Liquor Sales Room – None for September 2021
- f. Informational items
- i. Liquor License Renewals Sent List - December 2021 Expirations
- ii. BLA Recruitment email
- iii. LED Bulletin – 8/30/2021 – Investigator Training 9/17/2021
12. Matters from the Chair and Members of the Authority
For information or to request to make comment for the public hearings, call (303)441-3039. Any petitions or remonstrances pertaining to the above may be filed via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the City of Boulder Finance Department, Sales Tax and Licensing Division, Brenton Building, 1136 Alpine Avenue, Boulder, Colorado. Please note that mail is only received once per week due to the COVID-19 city building closures so email is strongly suggested for timely receipt for submission to the Beverage Licensing Authority.