Board of Zoning Adjustment (BOZA) Meeting 06/09/2022 22:00 06/09/2022 17:00 America/Denver <p class="address" translate="no"><span class="locality">Boulder</span>, <span class="administrative-area">CO</span><br> <span class="country">United States</span></p> MM/DD/YYYY CONFIRMED OPAQUE
- The next Board of Zoning Adjustment meeting will be held virtually.
- The link to join will be posted HERE 24hrs prior to the meeting.
- Meeting agenda will be posted below when available.
Speaking at a Board of Zoning Adjustment Meeting
- Speak under public comment or observe the public hearing via video conference. The conference link is at the top of this agenda.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone (if computer audio is not available).
- Submit written comments in advance of the hearing to BOZA@bouldercolorado.gov. Please note that we currently CANNOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review MUST be received via email at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting. Anything received after the 48 hour window has closed will not be considered.
- The BOZA Variance Application can be found in the Applications and Forms Database.