Access Meeting: https://tinyurl.com/CLAB100421
- Administrative Agenda Item
Instructions for Virtual Meeting and Rules of Decorum
- Member roll call
- Approval of Cannabis Licensing and Advisory Board meeting minutes from September 13, 2021
- General Public Comments for the Board
- Public Comments will be limited up to 3 minutes per speaker
- Boulder Marijuana Hospitality City Provisions- continued discussion
- The CLAB does not recommend at this time that the City of Boulder proceed with mobile consumption locations or bring your own consumption licensed locations. The CLAB does recommend to opt in to marijuana hospitality licenses which sell marijuana and which are adjacent to already licensed Boulder dispensaries which sell marijuana.
- The board will discuss city requirements for retail sales marijuana hospitality licensed locations in City of Boulder, with prior discussion topics, including, but were not limited to:
- Youth Prevention
- Consumer Education and Safety
- Employee Training
- Hours of Operation
- Transportation- Impaired Driving
- Any zoning recommendations
- Regulatory Oversight
- Policy Suggestion Forms Received for the October Meeting
- Bia Campbell- email with attachments dated September 20, 2021
- Matters from the Senior Counsel
- Matters from the Regulatory Licensing Office
- 2020 SEA annual report materials from Elizabeth Crowe- any presentation to CLAB?
- Notices to Businesses and Enforcement- 1) city keyholder form and fee waiver to be made permanent with City Council with 1st reading on October 5 and 2nd reading on October 19, 2021, 2) upcoming Hemp deadlines
- Agenda topics for CLAB November meeting
- Matters from the Chair and Members of the Board
- Brian Keegan article and email dated September 13, 2021
For meeting information, call (303) 441-4192 or email the City of Boulder Finance Department, Regulatory Licensing Division at LicensingOnline@bouldercolorado.gov.
Public Comment at Meetings
If you wish to complete and submit a CLAB agenda suggestion form, please complete the following CLAB Suggestion Form and email it to the city liaison with the Regulatory Licensing Division at LicensingOnline@bouldercolorado.gov
Suggestion forms must be received by email no later than 5 p.m. on the deadline day for the corresponding hearing dates. Maintenance of this deadline schedule is necessary to ensure the timing of corrected documents, Board notification, and proper public notice in accordance with the Cannabis Licensing and Advisory Board rules.