Join us at North Boulder Park
We partner with the Boulder Concert Band (BCB) to provide music in the parks. The BCB is composed of volunteer musicians from Boulder and surrounding communities. The BCB provides our community with outstanding performances of traditional and modern concert literature and enriches the cultural experience of the audience and the musicians.
Concert Etiquette & Rules
- No glass containers or alcohol.
- No grills or open flames.
- No smoking. (All events are smoke-free.)
- Each park offers a nice grassy seating area. Feel free to bring a blanket or a chair so you can relax and enjoy the performance.
- Please keep chairs taller than 32 inches from the ground toward the back of the audience to facilitate viewing by all guests.