Open Space Board of Trustees Meeting
The OSBT meetings are typically held on the second and, if necessary, the fourth Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m.
While members from the Open Space Board of Trustees may meet in person, members from the public may only join virtually at this time. Join online meeting; Or join by phone: 1-719-359-4580; Webinar ID: 837 5271 1770
(Please note that times are approximate.)
I. (6:00) Approval of the Minutes
II. (6:10) Public Comment for Items not Identified for Public Hearing
III. (6:20) Matters from the Board
- A. Comments/Questions from Trustees on Written Information memos or public comment (10 min)
- B. Clarify who may speak at June 1 City Council meeting regarding E-bikes on Open Space Evaluation (10 min)
IV. *Consideration of a request from the Mary Beth Kent Family Trust and representatives to approve and recommend that City Council approve a permanent, nonexclusive sewer line easement across a portion of the City of Boulder’s Gebhard Open Space property for the installation, operation, maintenance, repair and replacement of a sanitary sewer connection to serve the proposed Peacock Place subdivision at 5691 S. Boulder Road pursuant to the disposal procedures of Article XII, Section 177 of the City of Boulder Charter.
V. Matters from the Department
- A. Update on 2024 Budget: 2nd Touch (45 min)
- B. Gebhard Site Plan Project Update (35 min)
- C. Director Verbal Updates (5 min)
- A. Update on OSMP's Implementation of the Preferred Alternative Approach for Reducing Prairie Dog Related Conflicts to OSMP Irrigated Agricultural Lands
- B. Update on Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- C. 2022 Master Plan Annual Report
Speaking at OSBT Meetings
Open Space Board of Trustees meetings are being held virtually. These meetings are still open to the public, and you are welcome to speak to the Board about Open Space issues or any public hearing items that may be on the agenda that evening. Links to sign up for public comment ahead of time will be available under each agenda item above. Please note ahead of time sign-up will close at 5 p.m. the day of the meeting, however you are still welcome to sign-up during the meeting itself.