- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
- The link to join will be posted HERE 24hrs prior to the meeting.
Or Dial: +1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 891 1088 4715
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
3. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
4. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
A. AGENDA TITLE: Concept plan review and comment for a proposed redevelopment of an approximately 3.99 acre site with existing office use to a new, 139,330 square foot life sciences building, Pearl East Innovation Building. The property is located in the Pearl East Business Park at 4845 and 4875 Pearl East Circle. Site improvements are proposed for the entire campus. Case no. LUR2022-00010.
5. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
6. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK