Planning Board Meeting
The Planning Board generally meets on the first and third, and occasionally fourth, Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. The board will meet either in the City Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway or hold the meeting Virtually.
- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
- The link to join will be posted HERE approximately 24hrs prior to the meeting.
Or Dial: + 1 719 359 4580
Webinar ID: 812 9468 4664
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
3. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
4. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
There are no Public Hearing Items
5. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
A. Discussion & Approval of Draft Letter to Council - Airport Community Conversation
B. Motion Drafting Session
6. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK