This meeting will be held remotely.
Meeting ID: 989 7488 7211
Call in: +1 (669) 900-6833
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of June Minutes / 6:05 p.m.
3. Public Comment / 6:10 p.m.
4. Monthly Update / 6:20 p.m.
4. A. COVID-19 Travel Data Update (Vandenbrande)
5. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding Arapahoe Multi-use Path and Transit Community and Environmental Assessment Process (CEAP) (Sanson) / 6:25 p.m.
6. *Public hearing and TAB recommendation regarding Transportation Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) Part III of III (Slatter) / 6:55 p.m.
7. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding CU South Project Update (Kleisler) / 7:40 p.m.
8. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding Vision Zero Innovation Program (Joslin) / 8:10 p.m.
9. Matters / 8:40 p.m.
9.A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
9.A.1. Design and Construction Standards (DCS) Update (Slatter)
9.B. Matters from the Board / 8:55 p.m.
9.B.1. Pedestrian Action Committee (PAC) Update (Duhaime)
9.B.2. Vision Zero Partnership Update (Duhaime)
9.B.4. Open Board Comment
10. Future Agenda Topics / 9:15 p.m.
10.A. Thursday, July 15, 6:00 p.m. - Joint Planning Board/TAB Working Session: 55th & Arapahoe Station Area Master Plan and East Boulder 60% Recommendations
10.B. Monday, July 26, 6:00 p.m. - Greenways Advisory Committee (GAC)
10.C. Climate and Transportation, August
10.D. Pedestrian Crossings, TBD
11. Adjournment / 9:20 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
Speaking at TAB Meetings
There will be a virtual Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meeting on July 12th. Public comment in general will be taken in advance or during the meeting.
- Written public comment must be provided prior to the meeting for the TAB’s consideration (please email to TAB@BoulderColorado.gov.)
- Verbal public comment may be made during the meeting by using the link or call-in number.