This meeting will be held remotely.
Or One tap mobile:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 719 359 4580 or +1 669 444 9171 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 826 0261 8934
- AGENDA -
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of August 2022 Minutes / 6:05 p.m.
A. 08.08.22 DRAFT TAB Meeting Minutes
B. 08.09.22 DRAFT TAB Retreat Part 2 Special Minutes
3. Public Comment / 6:10 p.m.
4. Staff presentation and TAB Feedback regarding Mobility and Access for All Ages and Abilities (MAAAA) (Bond, Edson - Boulder County) / 6:25 p.m.
5. Staff briefing and TAB Feedback regarding West End Pearl Update (Jones) / 6:55 p.m.
6. * Public hearing and TAB feedback and consideration of a recommendation regarding the DCS (Design and Construction Standards) Transportation Standards Update Phase 2 project (Slatter) / 7:40 p.m.
7. Matters / 8:25 p.m.
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
1) Staff presentation and TAB feedback – TIP (Transportation Improvement Program) Call #4 Update (Watson)
B. Matters from the Board / 9:10 p.m.
1) TAB Retreat part 2: Debrief
2) Open Board Comment
8. Future Agenda Topics / 9:30 p.m.
9. Adjournment / 9:35 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
Please note agenda item times are approximate.
Speaking at TAB Meetings
There will be a virtual Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meeting. Public comment in general will be taken in advance or during the meeting.
- Written public comment must be provided prior to the meeting for the TAB’s consideration (please email to TAB@BoulderColorado.gov.)
- Verbal public comment may be made during the meeting by using the link or call-in number.