This meeting will be held remotely; join meeting here.
Mobile: 7193594580 Webinar ID: 817 7640 9069
There will be a virtual Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meeting on October 10th. Public comment in general will be taken in advance or during the meeting.
• Written public comment must be provided prior to the meeting for the TAB’s consideration (please email to TAB@BoulderColorado.gov.)
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of September 2022 Minutes / 6:05 p.m.
3. Comments from Director and Chair regarding the fatality at Broadway and Lee Hill / 6:10 p.m.
4. Introduce Brad Mueller, Planning and Development Services Director (Stiffler) / 6:20 p.m.
5. Public Comment / 6:30 p.m.
6. * Public hearing and TAB feedback and consideration of a recommendation regarding Residential Access Management Program (RAMP), Performance-based Pricing, and Trailhead Access Management (Jones, Bromberg) / 6:35 p.m.
7. Staff presentation and TAB Feedback regarding Core Arterial Network Update (Watson) / 7:35 p.m.
8. Matters / 8:20 p.m.
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
1) Regional Transportation Update (Watson)
2) Federal Funding Opportunities Update (Slatter)
B. Matters from the Board / 8:40 p.m.
1) Grandview at Broadway Intersection Safety
2) Open Board Comment
9. Future Agenda Topics / 9:05 p.m.
A. November 2022
1) Public hearing and TAB briefing and recommendation to Council regarding TIP Call #4 Projects
2) Public Hearing and TAB Recommendation on Evaluation and Next Steps regarding Vision Zero Innovation Program (VZIP)
3) Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding 30th Street Corridor Improvements
4) Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding 28th & Colorado Intersection Improvements
5) Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding E-scooter Evaluation Report
B. December 2022
1) Information Item regarding proposed 2023 City of Boulder Legislative Priorities
2) TAB Letter to City Council
10. Adjournment / 9:10 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
Please note agenda item times are approximate.