There will be a virtual Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meeting on March 14th.
Meeting ID: 956 3503 0283
Call Number: 346 248 7799
Call meeting ID: 956 3503 0283
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of February 2022 Minutes / 6:05 p.m.
3. Celebration of service on TAB (Duhaime, Vandenbrande) / 6:10 p.m.
A. Robert "Hutch" Hutchinson, April 2020 - March 2022
B. Mark McIntyre, April 2018 - February 2022
4. Public Comment / 6:15 p.m.
5. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding East Boulder Subcommunity Draft Plan (King, Sanson) / 6:20 p.m.
6. Matters / 7:00 p.m.
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
1) Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) (Sanson)
B. Matters from the Board / 7:30 p.m.
1) TAB Retreat Date – April 25, 6:00 – 10:00 PM
2) Open Board Comment
7. Future Agenda Topics / 8:00 p.m.
A. April 2022
1) Core Arterial Network (CAN) Planning Update (includes PMP update)
2) Curbside Management Project Update
B. May 2022
1) Public Hearing and TAB Recommendation DRCOG Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Grant Pursuits
2) Transportation Standards (DCS) Update
3) Matters from Staff: Shared Micromobility Operations Update
4) Matters from Staff: VZ Innovation Program Evaluation Update
5) Information Item: Xcel Energy Streetlight System Acquisition
C. June 2022
1) Arapahoe Multi-use Path and Transit Project Update
2) 30th Street Corridor Improvements
8. Adjournment / 8:15 p.m.
Speaking at TAB Meetings
There will be a virtual Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meeting. Public comment in general will be taken in advance or during the meeting.
- Written public comment must be provided prior to the meeting for the TAB’s consideration (please email to TAB@BoulderColorado.gov.)
- Verbal public comment may be made during the meeting by using the link or call-in number.