University Hill Commercial Area Management Commission (UHCAMC) Meeting
UHCAMC meetings are typically held the first Tuesday of every other month at 4 p.m. at the W-101 Broadway Conference Room, Penfield Tate II Municipal Building, 1777 Broadway. They are currently being held virtually for the public.
Staff Liaison: Cris Jones, Interim Community Vitality Director
email@example.com , 303-413-7302
- The meeting link will be posted 24 hours in advance of the meeting and the information below will be active.
1. Roll Call
2. Procedural Items
- A. Approval of the January 3, 2023 Meeting Minutes
3. Public Participation
4. Consent Agenda – Topics will not be discussed unless there are questions posed by the Commission. Please reference the consent agenda memo.
5. Fund Financials– The fund will not be discussed unless there are questions posed by the Commission. Please reference the packet attachment.
6. Public Hearings
- A. District Petition for Inclusion of 1155 Pleasant Street in UHGID (former Pleasant Street Parking Lot)
7. Matters from Staff
- A. The Hill Boulder Update– Jake Hudson-Humphrey
- B. CU Conference Center Update – Lori Call
- C. Curbside Management Update – Chris Hagelin
- D. Signage Update – Samantha Bromberg
- E. ULI TAP Grant Fund Distribution – Reegan Brown
8. Matters from Commissioners Chair
- A. Alternative Revenue Streams
9. Next Commission Meeting: 4 p.m., Tuesday, May 2, 2023