Overflowing with dozens of arts and cultural offerings, Boulder Arts Week returns for the ninth year in a row. It is Boulder’s only large-scale, inclusive celebration of our community’s artists and arts and culture offerings, and many of them are free or low-cost.
Boulder is one of the most arts vibrant communities in the US, ranking in the top 2% in the concentration of artists and arts and culture organizations and businesses. The arts and culture sector contributes to Boulder’s economic vitality by stimulating creativity and innovation throughout the community. It creates jobs, attracts new businesses, and creates an environment that skilled and educated individuals flock to.
“I am so looking forward to attending my first Boulder Arts Week events this spring and to joining with our community to support the arts” said Boulder City Manager Nuria Rivera-Vandermyde. “Boulder is so fortunate to have the creative artists and cultural organizations in our community; they make us feel more connected to each other, the world around us, and to life in general by moving us in our own experiences. Let’s enjoy our opportunity to come together to celebrate this moment and support our artists and arts institutions during Boulder Arts Week.”
- Tales from the Tipping Point, at the Dairy Arts Center
- Voces Vivas: Stories from the Latino Community in Boulder County, Past and Present, at the Museum of Boulder
- West African Highlife Ensemble: Spring 2022, at the University of Colorado-Boulder
- Open Wall: Call for Artists!, at the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art (BMoCA)
- NoBo Art District First Friday
- Tribal Misfits Dance First Friday, at First Union Methodist Church (FUMC)
Show your support for the arts in Boulder by attending one of the dozens of events. Go to BoulderArtsWeek.org for a full calendar list of events.