Boulder’s Police Oversight Panel meets on the second Wednesday of every month, and is empowered to review complaint investigations conducted by the Boulder Police Department’s Professional Standards Unit and make disciplinary recommendations to the Chief of Police. The panel is also authorized to make policy and training recommendations to the police department.
For panel-related inquiries, please contact:
Meetings are generally held on the following dates:
- Community Engagement Committee Meeting: 1st Thursday 6:30-7:30pm
- All Panel Meeting: 2nd Wednesday 6:30-8:30pm
- Co-Chairs and IPM Meeting: 1st and 3rd Tuesday 5:30-6:30pm
- Governance Committee Meeting: 3rd Wednesday 6:00-7:00pm
- Meeting with Chief of Police: Quarterly 4th Wednesday 6:30-8:30pm
- Legacy Committee Meeting: 4th Thursday 6:00-7:00pm
Meeting Dates and time are subject to change. Please confirm meeting dates and times with the City Calendar.