The Racial Equity Guiding Coalition is comprised of city directors and council members who are guiding and supporting high-level strategic planning and implementation of equity initiatives.
About the Racial Equity Guiding Coalition
- Aaron Brockett
- Nicole Speer
- Matt Benjamin
- Nuria Rivera-Vandermyde, City Manager
- Kurt Firnhaber, Director of Housing and Human Services
- Michael Calderazzo, Fire Chief
- Yvette Bowden, Assistant City Manager
- Joe Taddeucci, Director of Utilities
Meeting access information will be posted 24 hours in advance. All meetings are open to the community, however there is no forum for public comment.