The City of Boulder Offers a Variety of Opportunities for Court-ordered Community Service
Parks and Recreation
Parks and Recreation welcomes Community Service Volunteers at multiple locations. Most tasks are general landscaping related or trash pickup. If you are interested in volunteering at any of these locations, please call staff member under each location to arrange a time to volunteer.
- Available seven days a week.
- 5565 51st St. in Boulder
- Contact: Matt Soderberg, 303-441-3461
Boulder Creek and Civic Area
- Available Mon.-Thur. from 7 a.m.- 3 p.m. and Friday from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Some of the work can happen outside of these hours, so please call to determine if this is possible.
- 1236 Canyon Blvd. in Boulder
- Contact: Josh Benedict, 720-724-1956
Valmont Bike Park
- Available Mon.-Fri. from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 3160 Airport Road in Boulder
- Contact: Ben Reuter 720-357-1683
Open Space and Mountain Parks
Open Space and Mountain Parks welcomes Community Services Volunteers to help pick up trash and helping with general landscaping at many of their trailheads. If you are interested in volunteering with OSMP, please contact Dave Barry at the number below to determine the best date, time and location of work.
- Available Tue.-Fri. from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. for the first meeting, then you can keep working on your own schedule.
- Contact: David Barry, Barryd@bouldercolorado.gov or 303-817-5411