Youth rates apply to individuals ages 3-18 (under three is free).
General Building and Open Recreation Activities
- Ages 6+ must use respective locker room
- Ages 10 and 11 may be in the gym without chaperone supervision during open gym & all-ages sports.
- Ages 10 and 11 can be in the pool alone, but a chaperone must be in the building.
- Ages 12+ can participate without chaperone supervision.*
- Ages under 4 must wear a swim diaper (available for purchase at the front desk.)
- Ages under 6 must be supervised by a chaperone in the water (within arm’s reach). Chaperones who are supervising children under 6 must pay to use the facility.*
- Ages 6 to 9 are required to have a chaperone on the pool deck or in the area actively supervising the child.*
- Warm water wellness is only for ages 18+.
Weight Room and Cardio Equipment
- No one under the age of 12 is allowed in the weight room or cardio area.
- Ages 12 and 13 must complete a weight-room orientation prior to using the space. Chaperone recommended*
- Ages 14+ may use the weight room without chaperone supervision.
- Youth Weight Room Orientation Information (scroll down to Orientations & Assessments)
- Request an appointment for a Youth Weight Room Orientation
- Ages 10+ may play in the gym without chaperone supervision during open gym & all-ages sports.
- Fitness & Mind Body Classes: Ages 12+
- Adult Basketball: Ages 16+
- Senior Basketball: Ages 55+
- Adult Volleyball: Ages 16+
- Senior Volleyball: Ages 55+
- Adult Pickleball: Ages 16+
EBCC Climbing Wall
- Ages 12+ may use the climbing wall alone, but must have a chaperone in the building.*
SBRC Community Lounge
- Ages 10+ may recreate without chaperone supervision
SBRC Ninja Studio
- Ages 10+ may participate in drop-in programming without chaperone supervision.
- Youth ages 6 to 9 may participate with in-room chaperone supervision.*
Age restrictions are develop through review of industry best practices and guiding documents for each service area.
*Chaperone supervision includes youth and adults ages 16 or older and close enough to talk directly with the child being supervised.