This light and bright, two-level condo is in the Wild Sage Co-housing community. The kitchen opens to the dining and living areas with vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors. The primary bedroom and full bath are on the main level. Two additional bedrooms are upstairs each with a view of the community garden. A balcony on the main level has views of the foothills to the west. Washer/Dryer included.
- Max Price: $134,533
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Square Feet: 1004
- HOA: $274/month + 34.50/per household member/month (i.e. $343 for 2 person household, $377.50 for 3 person household, $412 for 4 person household). Last HOA change was $29 in June 1st, 2021 (HOA evaluation check list PDF)
- HOA Pet Policy: Dogs and cats allowed
- Tax: $758/year
- Exclusions: None
- Solutions grant eligible (applicants need to qualify)
Special Conditions - Co-Housing Home
Wild Sage is a cohousing community that provides the privacy we are accustomed to within the community we seek. We rely on resident participation to make that happen. Neighbors collaborate through shared activities (like meals) and resources (like the beautiful common house) to create something so much more than just a nice place to live. Residents are expected to keep the community functioning both socially and practically by taking part in meals, gatherings, community workdays and attendance at monthly community meetings. Learn more at www.wildsagecohousing.org.
Please consider carefully whether cohousing is a best fit for your household before entering the selection for this home.
Additional Community Requirements for Selection:
Before a household can be entered into this home’s selection, they must complete two additional education requirements related to the cohousing community.
- Attend a group zoom Wild Sage community orientation.
- Attend a one-on-one virtual OR (masked) live tour of Wild Sage community.