- The Boulder Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel, postpone or combine courses, or change instructors to best provide service. In the event the Department cancels any course, workshop or camp, a full refund will be issued.
- Participants may transfer between programs prior to the second course meeting provided there is room in the course. There will be a $5 processing charge assessed for all transfers.
- If any patron is not satisfied regardless of reason, with any Boulder Parks and Recreation course (excluding two-meeting workshops or courses) prior to the second course meeting, a refund may be requested and given (less a $15 processing charge per course).
- In the event a refund is requested after the first meeting of any two-meeting workshop or course, a refund will be given (less 50 percent the cost of the workshop or course). After the second course meeting, fees will not be refunded.
- Due to the demand for participation in summer day camps and the limited number of spaces available, refunds for any Boulder Parks and Recreation camp require a minimum two week cancellation notice to be eligible for refund.
- In the event a patron or their dependent falls ill, becomes injured, or does not possess necessary skills, inhibiting their ability to participate in or continue participation in a program or utilize a facility pass or punch card, a pro-rated refund may be given based upon the date of the refund request. Documentation (i.e., doctor's note) is requested for illnesses or injury claims.
- If a patron is not satisfied, regardless of reason, with any Boulder Parks and Recreation facility and requests a refund for a facility pass or punch card, a refund may be requested and given less a $15 processing charge.
- If a patron wishes to cancel a pre-scheduled center rental at least two weeks prior to the scheduled rental date, a full refund may be requested and given less the administration processing charge.
- If a patron wishes to cancel a pre-scheduled center rental less than two weeks prior to the scheduled rental date, a refund may be requested and given less 50 percent the cost of the rental. After seven days , fees will not be refunded.
- If a patron wishes to change a pre-scheduled center rental at least seven days prior to the scheduled rental date, a $15 processing fee will be assessed. After seven days , changes will not be allowed. [The Department reserves the right to grant exceptions in situations including, but not limited to injury, illness or personal crisis.]
- Patrons are asked to contact 303-413-7200 Registration Desk for transfer, refund or cancellation questions and inquiries.
- In the event a patron requests a full refund and wishes not to be assessed a processing charge due to level of service or other legitimate factors, they are asked to submit this request in writing citing their reason for a full refund. Please send requests to: Boulder Parks and Recreation Department, ATTN: Superintendent of Recreation, 3198 N. Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304.
Refunds to Credit Cards (Finance policy)
Refunds: Any refund of payments originally made by credit card should be credited using the same credit card. Refunds must be limited to in-person, mail or over the phone corrections.